Please note that CDW’s Parent Handbook for our 2020 – 2021 season will be available late Summer 2020. Due to COVID – 19 CDW’s procedures & policies will continue to be updated as more information becomes available.
1. IN THE STUDIO
• Payment can be made at the front desk using cash, check, or credit card 1 week prior to the 1st Monday of the month.
• If paying with cash or check you can drop off in the locked payment box located next to the front desk if no one is at the desk.
2. Credit card MUST be kept on file. (No Exceptions). CDW will charge the credit card on file the first MONDAY of every month for monthly tuition. Any unpaid balances that are not a part of monthly tuition 7 days past the due date will be charged with the credit card on file (ie: Costume Payment).
• Credit cards that are rejected will receive a 24 hour window to update information. If credit card is not updated within 24 hours a late fee will be added of $10.00. If the overdue tuition is not paid in two weeks, the student will not be allowed to participate in class until payment has been received.
• Important Studio information will be sent home through EMAIL, please read emails thoroughly. It is your responsibility to open and read all information (this information will also be posted in the studio waiting room and information board). Paper notices will NOT be sent home with your dancer. It is your responsibility to come into the studio in order to make payments/ask questions.
• If you choose to have your dancer add a class you must submit it in writing to the front desk. If your dancer chooses to drop a class you will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition for that month.
• Failure to settle all outstanding balances will be brought to a collections agent. In addition to late fees, a fee equal to 25% of the total balance due will be added to the outstanding balance.
*10% Discount for those who pay in full upon registration*
*10% Discount cannot be combined with any other offer*
Tuition Chart includes ONLY DANCE CLASSES. Choreography, rehearsals, solo/duo/trio, costuming is separate.
• All Recital Costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 11TH. Costumes will not be ordered for any dancer with an open balance on their account. Recital costumes are $75.00 per costume. Dancers will have one costume per class.
• Costumes will be distributed to each student as long as tuition and costume payments are paid in full. Costumes are tentatively distributed in the month of April.
• Please note: costumes are ordered based on your dancer’s measurements. We take into consideration growth throughout the year. When costumes arrive, should any adjustments need to be made it is your responsibility to make them.
Competition Team Costuming Prices will vary