- Payments are recommended to be made online but can be made at the front desk using cash, check, or credit card 1 week prior to the 1st Monday of the month.
- If paying with cash or check please put payment in an envelope clearly marked with the student’s name and the purpose of the payment, give it to the front desk or the teacher of your dancer’s class, you will receive a receipt in your email when payment is posted.
- A working credit card MUST be kept on file. (No Exceptions). CDW will charge the credit card on file the first MONDAY of every month for monthly tuition. Credit cards that are rejected will receive a 24 hour window to update information. If credit card is not updated within 24 hours a late fee will be added of $10.00. If the overdue tuition is not paid in two weeks, the student will not be allowed to participate in class until payment has been received.
- Important Studio information will be sent home through EMAIL regarding tuition, please read emails thoroughly. It is your responsibility to open and read all information Paper notices will NOT be sent home with your dancer when applicable. It is your responsibility to ask any questions you may have!
• If you choose to have your dancer add a class you must submit it in writing to the front desk. If your dancer chooses to drop a class you will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition for that month.
• Failure to settle all outstanding balances will be brought to a collections agent. In addition to late fees, a fee equal to 25% of the total balance due will be added to the outstanding balance.
- *10% Discount for those who pay in full upon registration*
- *10% Discount cannot be combined with any other offer*
Tuition Chart includes ONLY DANCE CLASSES. Choreography, rehearsals, solo/duo/trio, costuming is separate.
- All Recital Costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 16TH. Costumes will not be ordered for any dancer with an open balance on their account. Recital costumes are $75.00 per costume. Dancers will have one costume per class.
- Costumes will be distributed to each student as long as tuition is paid in full. Costumes are tentatively distributed in the month of April.
- Costumes are non-refundable should you choose to drop the class.
- Please note: Costumes are ordered based on your dancer’s measurements. We take into consideration growth throughout the year. When costumes arrive you should try them on immediately, should any adjustments need to be made it is your responsibility to make them.
Competition Team Costuming Prices will vary