Our studio stands a part from others when it pertains to the instruction of our Tiny Tykes. We have a unique understanding of the special care necessary to have a successful and enjoyable experience. Dancers are given the opportunity to explore many areas of dance. Dancers take direction and learn proper technique while having fun! Our stress free attitude provides more than the right atmosphere for individuality and creativity.
CDW reserves the right to cancel any classes with less than 5 dancers.
- Tiny Hip Hop: A 1 hour introduction to hip hop (FULL)
- Monday 5:15PM – 6:15PM
- Tiny Tutus: A 1 hour introduction to ballet (FULL)
- Tuesday 5:15PM – 6:15PM
- Tiny Tumbles: A 1 hour introduction to acrobatics (FULL)
- Wednesday 5:00PM – 6:00PM
- Tiny Musical Theater:*NEW*
- Thursday 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- Tiny Tutus & Tap: A 1 hour ballet & tap combination class (Call for Availability)
- Friday 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- Tiny Tykes Combo: Combination of Jazz, Tap & Tumbles (1 Space Available)
- Saturdays 8:45AM – 10:15AM
- Tiny Tykes Combo: Combination of Jazz, Tap & Tumbles (1 Spaces Available)
- Saturdays 10:30AM – 12:00PM