Our studio stands a part from others when it pertains to the instruction of our Tiny Tykes. We have a unique understanding of the special care necessary to have a successful and enjoyable experience. Dancers are given the opportunity to explore many areas of dance. Dancers take direction and learn proper technique while having fun! Our stress free attitude provides more than the right atmosphere for individuality and creativity.
CDW reserves the right to cancel any classes with less than 5 dancers.
- Tiny Hip Hop: A 1 hour introduction to hip hop
- Monday 5:00PM – 6:00PM (FILLING QUICKLY)
- Tiny Tutus: A 1 hour introduction to ballet
- Tuesday 5:15PM – 6:15PM
- Tiny Tumbles: A 1 hour introduction to acrobatics
- Wednesday 5:00PM – 6:00PM
- Tiny Tutus & Tap: A 1 hour ballet & tap combination class
- Friday 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- Tiny Tykes Combo: Combination of Jazz, Tap & Tumbles
- Saturdays 9:00AM – 10:30AM (FULL)
- *NEW* Tiny Tykes Combo: Combination of Jazz, Tap & Tumbles
- Saturdays 10:45AM – 12:15PM