COVID – 19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Before Entering the Studio:
1. Am I experiencing any symptoms of COVID – 19?
2. Have I been around anyone in the past 14 days that was diagnosed with COVID – 19?
3. Do I have a fever of 100.4ºF?
If you answer YES to the questions above or have a FEVER, notify CDW and stay home.
Entering the Studio:
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-7 minutes before your class time. You MAY USE the stairs or elevator to descend to the lower level. Masks are to be worn at all times by Parents/Dancers.
- Please do not be late to class. Doors will close 5 minutes after the beginning of class.
- Line up outside the studio door using the marked lines. We will open the door when it is time to enter.
- Upon entering you will meet a CDW staff member at the CHECK IN station. We will temperature check each dancer and ask the questions above. Parents/Dancers who answer yes to the above questions or children who have a fever of 100.4 and above will not be permitted into the studio.
- Dancers 9 & under should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- PARENTS of dancers old enough to descend to the studio on their own – PLEASE WAIT UNTIL CLASS TIME BEGINS before leaving. We need to ensure that your dancer has no fever and answers no the questions above before allowing him/her into the studio.
- Once cleared at the CHECK IN STATION – dancers will sanitize, put shoes in their bags (or hold them), and be directed to their numbered space in the studio.
- Parents are not allowed to wait in the studio/building for the duration of class.
- Dancers will be directed to their assigned space to dance.
- Dancers will have an assigned cubby or basket for their belongings.
- Wearing masks while in class is up to the discretion of the parents and dancers. Following Massachusetts Workplace Safety and Reopening Standards for Youth Amateur Sports Activities –Phase III, Step 1, Expansion of Activity Number 1, CDW will provide at least 6 feet between dancers. We strongly urge dancers to wear masks for an extra layer of security.
- If an unmasked dancers is having trouble with social distancing we may suggest he/she wear a mask.
- Social Distancing, limited prop usage and hand sanitizing will occur in each class.
- Closed containers of water are allowed if you think your dancer will need it. CDW will be selling water, should you need to purchase please ask a CDW staff member.
Exiting the Studio:
- Parents – Please arrive no earlier than 5 – 7 minutes prior to the ending of the class lining up in the hallway.
- Please arrive at the ending of class. Late picks ups will not be allowed.
- We will open the door and call dancers in order of parents picking up.
- Dancers will gather their belongings, sanitize and exit the studio.
- If your dancer is 9 & over and given permission to exit the studio unaccompanied we will allow it.