Tuition & Policies
•Registration is REQUIRED to be ONLINE. A $15.00 enrollment fee is due upon registration. ($40.00 maximum per family) This fee is non-refundable.
• Tuition is divided into 9 monthly payments throughout the dance year. Monthly payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover and are due on the first class of each month.
• The first tuition payment is due upon registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• A $10.00 LATE FEE will be applied to accounts that are 10 days past due.
• A fee of $35.00 will be charged for returned checks for any reason.
• No Refunds, Transfers or Credits of payments are given due to dropped or missed lessons.
• If tuition is past due, the student will not be allowed to participate in class. If there is an outstanding balance at recital time, the dancer will not be allowed to participate in recital.
1. IN THE STUDIO
• You can pay at the front desk using cash, check, or credit card.
• If paying with cash or check you can drop off in the locked payment box located next to the front desk.
2. Credit card MUST be kept on file. CDW will charge the credit card on file the first MONDAY of every month for monthly tuition. Any unpaid balances 7 days past the due date will be charged with the credit card on file!
• Important Studio information will be sent home through EMAIL. Please read emails thoroughly as VERY IMPORTANT information will be sent home for your knowledge and convenience to keep everyone informed throughout the year. It is your responsibility to open and read all information. This information will also be posted in the studio waiting room and information board. Paper notices will NOT be sent home with your dancer containing this important information, it is your responsibility to come into the studio in order to make payments/ask questions.
- Failure to pay your balance by the 3rd week of the month will result in a $25.00 late fee.
- Failure to pay your balance by the 5th of the month will result in a $5.00 charge each day in addition to a $25.00 late fee.
• If you choose to have your dancer add a class you must submit it in writing to the front desk. If your dancer chooses to drop a class you will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition for that month.
• Failure to settle all outstanding balances will be brought to a collections agent. In addition to late fees, a fee equal to 25% of the total balance due will be added to the outstanding balance.
*10% Discount for those who pay in full upon registration*
*10% Discount cannot be combined with any other offer*
Tuition Chart includes ONLY DANCE CLASSES. Choreography, rehearsals, solo/duo/trio, costuming is separate.
• All Recital Costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 19TH. Costumes will not be ordered for any dancer with an open balance on their account. Recital costumes are $75.00 per costume. Dancers will have one costume per class.
• A $25 deposit per class, per child is due upon registration. Costumes will be distributed to each student as long as tuition and costume payments are paid in full. Costumes are tentatively distributed in the month of April.
• Please note: costumes are ordered based on your dancer’s measurements. We take into consideration growth throughout the year. When costumes arrive, should any adjustments need to be made it is your responsibility to make necessary adjustments.
Competition Team Costuming Prices will vary